Elite Scholars of China (ESC) is expanding our Student Education Services Department and is seeking a Director of EFL Curriculum Development to join our team. ESC helps China’s brightest and most promising high school students apply to America’s most prestigious colleges.
EFL Director Role and Responsibilities:
* Work collaboratively with your ESC colleagues to design and develop foundational English skills that specifically promote
* English reading literacy, strengthen EAP writing skills and coach effective communication skills.
* Teach high school students (grades 9-12) these skills in small classroom settings and in one-on-one tutoring sessions.
* Supervise the instruction of TOEFL courses taught by your ESC colleagues and if high demand, teach occasional TOEFL courses.
* Work collaboratively to create and lead professional development teacher training workshops for your ESC colleagues.
ESC employees enjoy a range of benefits including subsidized healthcare, a gym membership and other wellness programs, and daily lunch. For applicants not currently in China, ESC will assist with finding lodging in Beijing. ESC will also arrange and sponsor a Chinese visa and travel. Salary is commensurate with experience.
About Elite Scholars of China:
ESC aims to educate China's top high school students about their undergraduate options in the United States. For the past seven years, ESC has offered high-quality English language classes, SAT, ACT and TOEFL preparation, US college tours, and college counseling services to China's academically accomplished high school students. Our students have been accepted to every Ivy League university, and other top universities and liberal arts colleges in America, such as: Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Columbia, Stanford, CalTech, MIT, UC Berkeley, UChicago, Northwestern, Wellesley. ESC was co-founded and is managed by Stacy Palestrant (BA, Wellesley & MBA, Chicago Booth) and Tomer Rothschild (BA, Wesleyan & MBA, Wharton).