RedNova Learning, part of Macmillan Education, produces English as a foreign language (EFL) materials for students and teachers in Latin America, East Asia, and the Middle East.
Commissioning Editor, Primary Mid-Level Segment AE
Palmetto Bay, Miami
RedNova Learning, part of Macmillan Education, produces English as a foreign language (EFL) materials for students and teachers in Latin America, East Asia, Euope and the Middle East.Macmillan Education, part of the Springer Nature Group, is one of the world’s leading publishers of English Language teaching and school curriculum materials, with over 150 years of publishing experience. Our Schools Language Learning division develops and publishes English Language Teaching (ELT) materials for all age ranges, preschool to young adult. Our products encompass a wide range of print and pioneering digital formats.
The role of Commissioning Editor for ELT Schools Publishing is to commission appropriate ELT content and manage successful content development. The successful candidate will have extensive experience of working on complex book and digital publishing projects with large, diverse and geographically dispersed teams (internal and external).
- Commission appropriate ELT content and manage successful content development
- Commission authors and work closely with overseas markets, and the in-house or freelance project team to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery
- Collaborate with in-house Operations, Production, Sales and Marketing teams, and overseas markets to ensure that the publishing meets the needs of the key audience and stakeholders
- Ensure publishing has the right specification, look and feel
- Understand and manage a project P&L
- Any other duties that can reasonably be expected of you
If you are an internal applicant please inform your line manager.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life and AD&D
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Transit Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Summer Hours
For more information, visit our website at http://www.rednovalearning.com.
Springer Nature is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: