ESL Teachers Needed to Work in Saudi Arabia
Saudi Adult National Students
You must be a USA or Canadian citizen with a passport and have high level of English proficiency. You must have a MA or BA Degree in English Language, Education, Applied Linguistics or Modern Language. You must have a Teaching License with a minimum of four years full time experience in teaching. EFL/ESL Background is a must.
These positions are to teach men that are employees of our client in Saudi Arabia. Overseas experience is a plus. Master’s Degree is a plus. Certification in CELTA/DELTA/TESOL/or TEFL is a plus. Western educated and Western nationality preferred.
Interviews are in-person in the US in April. You must be able to attend. There are no Skype, Telephone or Video Conference interviews. There are no interviews in Saudi Arabia.
Some of your airline fees will be reimbursed if you are selected for an interview.
- Minimum of 4 years full-time teaching English
- Min 1 year renewable contract
- Basic Salary (Decided during interview) + 65% of basic salary as allowances for Housing, Food and Transportation
- Work schedule would be 40 hours per week / 5 days a week. Friday and Saturday are off
- There will be 1 interim field leave of 16 days+ 2 travel days with return tickets to London between 6th & 8th Month and 1 end of contract leave with 20 days + 4 Travel days with return tickets to point of origin after completing 12 months of contract
- Medical Insurance as per company policy
- It will be a single status employment contract. If the employee wishes to bring his family on his own expenses then the contractor will support on the visa process and documentation after the probation period
- Other Benefits as per Saudi labor Law
- Please note this is NOT a rotational contract but a 12 month renewable contract
If selected for an interview you will be notified a week to two weeks prior to the interview. YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO COME FOR THE INTERVIEW IN THE US.
Resumes must be submitted ASAP as we must have approval from our client prior to inviting you for an interview.
ASAP please e-mail your Resume