We have requirements for English Language Teachers to teach students from Grade 8 to 12 in the UAE. These roles are located in Dubai, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al-Khaimah, Fujaira and Ajman.
- UAE interviews (Sharjah), 25th Feb
- UK interviews, Manchester, 4th / 5th Feb & London, 6th Feb
- USA interviews, Atlanta, Georgia, 18th Feb & Houston, Texas, 19th Feb
- Canada interviews, Toronto & Vancouver, 18th / 19th March (TBC)
SKYPE INTERVIEWS WILL NOT BE CONDUCTED
- Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of their own students, working with other team members.
- In collaboration with Lead Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
- To manage the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and promoting staff development in a pro-active manner.
- Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills and abilities.
- To manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
- To play a leadership role in role-modeling behavior, attitudes, and learning behaviors for students.
- Adapt and work to the local working environment and local anomalies and ensure full integration with Emirati counterparts.
- Teaching and assessing students.
- Developing teaching and assessment resources.
- Maintaining student and course records.
- Advising any issues relating to students.
- Responsible for achieving the set learning outcomes in students, and therefore supervise all student activities and processes to ensure outcomes.
- To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
- Teachers liaise with Student Counselors, as required. Communicate progress and performance to students and school management/administration.
- Ideally a relevant English degree (preferably at Masters Level) from an accredited higher education institution.
- CELTA or an equivalent certificate for teaching English as a foreign language.
- Considerable ESL experience
- High School experience teaching ESL
- Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage.
- 21000AED TAX FREE per month (£4600GBP / $5700USD)
- Medical (self and family)
- Relocation (self and family airfare to Abu Dhabi and temporary accommodation of up to 9 nights).
- 2yr contract, renewable
- NOTE: No accommodation or schooling is provided.
Face to face interviews ONLY
Start dates throughout 2017 (to August)