(Detailed assignments will be slightly different based on the actual role offered)
- Teaching conversational English in a designated educational institution
- Students of ages 5 - 17
- 5 day work week (Wednesday - Sunday, usually off Monday & Tuesday)
- No more than 25 lecture hours with total of no more than 38 working hours per week
- Prior teaching experience or TESL/TEFL certificate are NOT required at time of application but will be needed when applying for the Work Visa to China
- Great team player to collaborate with local team
- Enthusiastic about working with young children/students
- Quick adapter to new environment and culture, willing to step out of comfort zone and try new things
Fluent English speakers with minimum accent
Bachelor Degree or above (no requirement on major)
non criminal record proof from local police office
About SLOTH INTERNATIONAL
SLOTH, stands for Second Language Oversea Talent Headhunter and is a headhunting firm that helps numerous educational institutions recruit Native English Speakers to teach English in China.
Our base camp is located in Dalian, a coastal city in Northeast of China. However, job opportunities are widely available in most major cities in China like Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Tianjin, Shenzhen etc.