New Directions A2 is seeking full-time teachers to instruct children ages 3-15 years old at our International English training centers in Guangzhou China. Join our exciting organization in one of the most dynamic cities in the world and make a positive impact in the lives of children.
- Instructing young learners in spoken and written English
- Maximum of 20 teaching hours per week
- Maximum of 8 students per class - Preparing and using New Directions A2 resources for classes and adapting to students' English abilities.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- has a high level of English proficiency and legal citizen from the United States of America
- has at least a bachelor's degree, and a Master's degree is preferred - has teaching certification (TEFL, TESOL, or CELTA) - is passionate about teaching and dedicated to student outcomes
- has an energetic and enthusiastic disposition - has English language fluency including proper grammar, sentence structure, word tense, subject- verb agreement, proper use of adjectives and adverbs, neutral accent, clear pronunciation, good intonation and English language rhythm - is willing to receive training about the New Directions A2 methodology and utilize New Directions A2 curriculum
Additional Salary Information: Salary and Benefits
- Full-time monthly salary: 13,000 RMB ($1,912) to 15,000 RMB ($2,232) per month
- All working documents sponsored and compensated for full-time teachers
- Health Insurance provided
- Teaching assistant provided
- Airfare reimbursement up to 10,000 RMB ($1,470) once for work visa application purpose on the completion of the contract
- Holiday bonus provided
New Directions for Academic Advancement (New Directions A2) is an American educational brand that provides a method for guiding children to academic success through comprehensive literacy and moral character development. Established in 2001, the New Directions A2 headquarters are located in Southern California, where more than 200 schools have been transformed through using its educational resourc...es. New Directions A2 is now being introducing in China as the cutting-edge American teaching model for children’s literacy and character building.